M-Coins are the in-game currency used to buy items.
How to Obtain M-Coins
The "7 DAYS ATTENDANCE REWARDS" resets weekly.
- Day 1 gives 1,000 M-Coins
- Day 5 gives 1,500 M-Coins
Completing Songs in Training Room:
M-Coins can be obtained by completing a song on any difficulty and speed. The amount of M-Coins received ranges from around 100 to 300 depending on the difficulty of the song and how well the player did.
Last Stop in a District (Special Performance Stage):
Completing at least one song in a district will guarantee M-Coin rewards. Each song completed will give around 500 to 1,750 depending on the district.
Completing a District:
After completing a district, go to the Roadshow's main screen and click on the completed district. There should be a golden present at the top left of the small screen. Receiving this present will give 5,000 M-Coins along with diamonds and Manager Experience.
Main Quests are unlocked at certain Manager levels.
|Quest Title||Manager Level||Task||Reward|
|Artist Contract||5||Sign 1 Artist||100 EXP and 1,000 M-Coins|
|T.O.P's Secret Strategy||15||Use Advanced Contract Folder||300 EXP and 2,000 M-Coins|
Participating in Events:
Game events are available for a limited time. Depending on the event, rewards such as M-Coins can be received after completing the event missions.
How to Use M-Coins
- M-Coins are needed for Upgrading, Evolving, and Promoting cards.
- Upgrading a card costs 500 M-Coins per material card used.
- Certain items in the shop can be purchased with M-Coins
- Regular Contract (x5) - 12,000 M-Coins
- 1 Star EXP cards (x10) - 4,000 M-Coins
How to Purchase M-Coins
M-Coins can be purchased through the shop with diamonds.
- 5,500 M-Coins - 50 Diamonds
- 11,00 M-Coins - 100 Diamonds
- 27,500 M-Coins - 250 Diamonds
- 55,000 M-Coins - 500 Diamonds
- 110,000 M-Coins - 1,000 Diamonds
- 275,000 M-Coins - 2,500 Diamonds